Plan Your Championship Experience
Mobile AppsBe sure to download the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship On-Site Guide featuring an interactive course map, starting times, and more.
Know Before You GoWhat to bring and not to bring, inclement weather, disability services & other tips.
Transportation & ParkingPGA public parking, volunteer parking, accessible parking, traffic notices, and directions.
Schedule of EventsGate hours, shuttle hours, starting times, television coverage.
On-Site ExperiencesThe PGA Shops, Partner activations & more.
Mobile TicketingLearn how to access, transfer, and use your mobile tickets.
Admission PoliciesAdmission, camera, phone, and conduct policies for spectators.
Learn MoreHave a specific question? Check out our FAQs.
KitchenAid Celebrity Chef LineupRenowned celebrity chefs will provide golf fans and culinary enthusiasts alike with the chance to learn from the experts during daily cooking demonstrations in the KitchenAid Fairway Club!
KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship On-Site Guide
An exclusive mobile app designed specifically for spectators, the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship On-Site Guide will feature an interactive course map, daily pairings, a schedule to plan your day & more.
Click here to download the On-Site Guide from your mobile device.
Know Before You Go
Items to Leave at Home
Items to Bring From Home
Here are a few items we recommend you bring from home to enhance your Championship experience:
- Personal sunscreen
- One (1) unopened bottle of water
- Jacket and/or layered outerwear piece
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Portable phone charger
- Nursing mothers may bring necessary equipment on-site.
The following items are also permitted on-site:
- Small bags
- Diaper bags and strollers
- Cameras (Wed. ONLY)
Please observe the Leader Boards and Video Board for the Weather Warning signs which will appear when inclement weather is approaching the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship site. When the signs appear, spectators are advised to take precautions and seek shelter PRIOR to play being suspended. If the sirens sound, seek shelter immediately.
In the event of inclement weather, please remember to avoid the following:
- Metal Fences
- Telephone Poles
- Open Fields
- Golf Carts
- Hilltops and High Places
- Bodies of Water
- Tall and/or Isolated Trees
1st Tee public grandstand seating is first-come, first-serve.
First Aid Stations
First-aid stations staffed by UTSW and will be located at Holes 16/17, and the main medical station will be between Hole 1 Tee and Hole 7. The main medical station is also available for nursing mothers. Nursing mothers are permitted to bring necessary equipment on-site.
The KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure that everyone has access to all Championship amenities. Click here to learn more about the services provided this year.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available at a number of locations throughout the Championship grounds. Keep an eye out for Wi-Fi signs during your visit and make sure to download the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship On-Site Guide and App!
Methods of Payment
The following methods of payment are accepted onsite at the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship, identified by location. All on-site transactions will be cashless. No cash or checks will be accepted.
- The PGA Shops: American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover Card
- Market Concession and Beverage Stands: American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover Card, Apple Pay and Google Pay
Accommodations & the Surrounding Area
Frisco, Texas is a special place in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. It has a lot to offer from an array of professional sports organizations to a wide selection of Texas inspired restaurants and shopping experiences. There is something for everyone in Frisco and that explains just a fraction of what all this city has to offer. To learn more go to visitfrisco.com.
Transportation & Parking
PGA Public Parking (Lot GP)
- Off-site PGA Public Parking will be located at FC Dallas Stadium, in the Corolla Red Lot (9200 World Cup Way, Frisco, TX 75033). As you approach FC Dallas Stadium, please follow signage and traffic control to PGA Public Parking (Lot GP) Entrance located off of Technology Drive. Complimentary shuttle service will be provided to and from the Main Spectator Entrance at PGA Frisco. There will be no public parking at PGA Frisco during Championship Week.
- Pre-purchased parking will be available for $10 and can be purchased here. Parking can also be purchased via cashless options for $15 on the day of the event at the entrance to Lot GP.
- Lot GP will be open Wednesday, May 24 - Sunday, May 28, 2023.
- There will be no overnight parking in any PGA Public Parking Lots, and any vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense. PGA Tournament Corporation is not responsible for damage to your vehicle, or items lost or stolen from your vehicle.
Volunteer Parking (Lot V)
- Official Championship Volunteers with a valid parking pass may park in Lot V located at Panther Creek High School (1875 PGA Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034). As you approach the lot, please follow signage and traffic control to Lot V. Lot V is located within walking distance to the Volunteer Entrance. There will be no public parking at Fields Ranch East at PGA Frisco during Championship Week.
There will be no overnight parking in any PGA Parking Lots, and any vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense. PGA Tournament Corporation is not responsible for damage to your vehicle, or items lost or stolen from your vehicle.
ADA parking for the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship will be available in Lot C located at Lone Star High School (2606 Panther Creek Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75033). Although Lot C requires a credential your ADA permit will grant you access to the parking lot and the dedicated ADA Spaces. Unless you already have an event parking pass to another credentialed parking lot please pre purchase parking HERE and be prepared to show the QR code at the entrance to Lot C.
- A public rideshare pickup and drop off location will be provided at PGA Lot V (1875 PGA Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034) located within a short walk to the Main Spectator Entrance for the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship. As your driver approaches Lot V, please have them display their rideshare icon and follow attendants to the rideshare staging area.
- Rideshare pickups and dropoffs will only be permitted in the rideshare staging location. Unauthorized pickups and drop offs outside of the staging location will not be tolerated. Upon exit of the event it is advised to make your way to the rideshare staging location before ordering your vehicle.
Schedule of Events
- 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- 6:45 AM - 8:00 PM
- 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
General Public Shuttle Hours
- 6:45 AM – 7:30 PM
- Thursday – Friday
- 6:45 AM – 8:30 PM
- 7:15 AM – 6:00 PM
- 6:15 AM - 6:00 PM
During the Practice Round, players are invited to play at their discretion. No advance starting times are available for the Practice Round.
Wednesday Playing Times*
7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
*On Wednesday, the 1st tee will close at 3:00 PM.
- Starting times as listed are considered approximate, and are based on the assumption that there are no delays, inclement weather, etc.
- Thursday - Friday, May 25 - 26
- Starting on Holes #1 & #10 (groups of three)
- Starting times
- 7:10 AM – 2:42 PM*
- *First and second round groupings and starting times will be announced no later than Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Saturday, May 27
- Starting on holes #1 and #10 (groups of three)
- Starting times
- 8:18 AM - 10:35 AM*
- *Subject to change
- Sunday, May 28
- All players starting on Hole #1 (groups of three)
- Starting times
- 7:03 AM - 12:00 PM*
- *Subject to change
Alfred S. Bourne Trophy Presentation
The Alfred S. Bourne Trophy Presentation Ceremony will take place on the 18th Green immediately following the end of play on Sunday, May 28. In the event of a tie for first place after 72 holes, there will be a hole by hole (sudden death) play-off on Holes 18, and if still tied, holes 16, 17, and 18 repeated. The Alfred S. Bourne Presentation Ceremony will occur immediately following the play-off.
- Thursday, May 25: Live Coverage, Golf Channel
- 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Friday, May 26: Live Coverage, Golf Channel
- 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday, May 27: Live Coverage, NBC
- 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Sunday, May 28:
Live Coverage, NBC
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Live Coverage, Golf Channel
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Course Map and On-Site Guide
Attending the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship? Download the Course Map and On-Site Guide.
The PGA Shop
The PGA Shop will be located in the Monument Realty PGA District. This merchandise shopping experience offers men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel and headwear.
PGA Shop Hours
- 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday – Friday
- 6:45 AM – 8:00 PM
- 7:30AM – 5:00 PM
- 6:30AM - 6:00 PM
Be sure to visit the Championship Courtyard at the Main Entrance to see all the activities planned throughout Championship Week.
Food & Beverage
Our hospitality partners have assembled a diverse menu for the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship, complete with inspiration from the surrounding region. Whether it’s a quick bite on the go, or it’s sitting down for lunch and catching up on the day’s action – there’s something for everyone.
To plan your dining experience, download the On-Site Guide or consult an on-site course map.
PGA Partner Activations
Winning the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship requires peak performance. This year, Cadillac is bringing its own brand of performance to Frisco, Texas. Visit the Championship Courtyard to witness this exceptional experience.
KITCHENAID FAIRWAY CLUB
Located in the Championship Courtyard behind the ninth green, the KitchenAid Fairway Club is open to the public each day of the Championship and serves as the main experience center for fans to embrace their love for making food. From chef demos and samples at the KitchenAid Cafe, to the opportunity to test out our small appliances and be inspired by a fully designed kitchen, there’s something for everyone at the Fairway Club.
KITCHENAID FAIRWAY CLUB CELEBRITY GUEST LINEUP
Renowned celebrity chefs Andrew Zimmern and Scott Conant as well as HGTV personality and design expert,Jasmine Roth will join KitchenAid chefs Chris Covelli and Brett Wagner in providing golf fans and culinary enthusiasts alike with the chance to ask questions and learn from the experts during daily cooking demonstrations and a special design-focused Q&A. Chefs Covelli and Wagner will be on hand all week to share recipes and answer your culinary questions. Local favorites including Leo Kekoa, owner and executive chef of Kinzo in Frisco, Nikki Phinyawatana of Asian Mint , and Earnest B. Morgan, owner of Earnest B’s BBQ & Catering Company, will also be providing featured demonstrations, highlighting their best tips and favorite KitchenAid products. The full KitchenAid Fairway Club schedule is as follows:
Thursday, May 25
- 1 p.m.: Celebrity Chef Andrew Zimmern, cooking demonstration
Friday, May 26
- 1 p.m.: Celebrity Chef Scott Conant, cooking demonstration
- 2 p.m.: Local Chef Leo Kekoa (Kinzo), cooking demonstration
- 3 p.m.: Local Chef Nikky Phinyawatana (Asian Mint), cooking demonstration
Saturday, May 27
- 1 p.m.: Celebrity Designer Jasmine Roth, design Q&A and cooking demonstration
- 2 p.m.: Local Chef Earnest B. Morgan (Earnest B’s BBQ & Catering Company), cooking demonstration
The picture-perfect mobile KitchenAid Café will be serving up delicious smoothie recipes to fans throughout Championship week. Fans of all ages are encouraged to come by the mobile cafe and snag a cool treat, collect smoothie recipes cards, and receive a fun giveaway!
KITCHENAID PUTTING CONTEST
Test out your putting skills by participating in the KitchenAid putting contest. Each fan will get three chances to sink a putt on unique, KitchenAid-inspired putting greens located next to the Stand Mixer Stadium. Fans who make the putt will be entered to win a KitchenAid Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine.
STAND MIXERS ON PARADE
When you’re at the KitchenAid Fairway Club, be sure to check out the KitchenAid Stand Mixers on display that have been decorated by local Frisco businesses. The Stand Mixers have been “on parade” in store windows around town in the Rail District for the month of May, and we’ve brought the best designs to PGA Frisco for all to enjoy.
Keep an eye out for the signature Stand Mixer signs located at special KitchenAid photo opp spots around the course. Scan the QR code on the enter-to-win sign for your chance to win KitchenAid countertop appliances in this year’s color-of-the-year, Hibiscus. Look for the camera icon on the KitchenAid Sr. PGA Championship app to locate all six scan-to-win opportunities.
There will be no daily readmission to the Championship grounds. If you leave the grounds, you must have an unscanned ticket to return to the Championship. Once your ticket has been scanned, it will no longer provide admission. The only exception is when the Weather Warning signs have been posted. Security personnel will not allow admission to the 83rd KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship for individuals without appropriate credentials. Please click here for refund details; or, alternate day admission eligibility due to suspension of play, if applicable.
Junior Admission Policy
As part of the Championship’s mission to grow interest and participation in the game of golf, juniors 17 years of age and younger will be admitted into the Championship grounds for FREE when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Each ticketed adult will be permitted four junior grounds admissions per day at no additional charge. Junior tickets may be picked up on-site at the Admissions Office located at the Main Spectator Entrance on the day of admission.
Junior tickets cannot be obtained in advance and will be available regardless of a sell-out. Please note, junior tickets do not gain access into private hospitality areas.
Children under the age of 2 do not require an admission ticket to enter the Championship.
Military Admission Policy
To honor the men and women who serve our country in the Armed Forces, the Championship is pleased to offer Active Duty, Retirees, Veterans, Reserve, National Guard, and their accompanying guest (limit one) complimentary daily grounds access to the Championship.
Please click here to register for complimentary military tickets. Please note, these tickets cannot be upgraded to alternative venues, but are eligible for the junior admission policy.
Photo & Autograph Policy
Cameras are only allowed on-site during Practice Rounds, on Wednesday, and are not permitted on-site during Championship Rounds, Thursday through Sunday. Please consult the Mobile Device Policy for guidelines regarding mobile device photo, audio, and video capturing while on-site.
We recommended limiting autograph requests to areas around the practice range and putting green during Practice Rounds only, on Wednesday.
Mobile Device Policy
Mobile devices must be kept in Golf Mode Setting at all times at the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship:
- Set your device to silent or vibrate, including but not limited to, ringer, notifications, and alerts.
- Camera flash turned off.
- Incoming and outgoing calls may only be made or received farther than 100 yards away from competition.
- Text, email, social posting and other data use is allowed on the golf course at any location providing players are not in position and about to play their shots.
- Mobile device photography, as well as audio and video capturing, is allowed in all areas during Practice Rounds (Wednesday).
- During Championship Rounds (Thursday-Sunday), photography, audio and video recording is prohibited anywhere within 100 yards of competition or when requested by players, caddies, marshals, volunteers, security or Championship staff and officials.
All guests at the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship are asked to drink responsibly and be respectful of players and other members of the gallery. Spectators appearing under the age of 30 will be asked for identification before being allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages on-site. The following documents are acceptable forms of identification at the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship:
- Current, valid United States or Canadian Driver’s License
- Current, valid Military ID w/photo
- Current, valid United States or Canadian ID card w/photo
- Current, valid Passport
- Current, valid Mexican Consular ID card
- Current, valid U.S. or Candian Passport Card w/photo
Temporary identification papers are not acceptable. There is a 2 alcoholic beverage limit, per person, per identification. Alcohol service will be discontinued at the discretion of management. All guests must be 21 years of age to purchase an alcoholic beverage.
Smoking, including, but not limited to, cigars, pipes, cigarettes, and e-cigarettes will be prohibited in any permanent or temporary buildings, inclusive of hospitality areas, on patios, decks, or raised platforms, grandstands and bleachers at the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship. Smoking is permitted on the grounds, 20 feet from any structures listed above.
Conduct Customs and Etiquette
Attendees are requested to display traditional customs of etiquette, decorum, and behavior, and to obey all Championship policies including, but not limited to, those provided on each ticket, all posted signs, and any instructions of Championship Marshals and Officials. Inappropriate behaviors and/or failure to comply with standards/policies may lead to ejection from the Championship and/or cancellation of admission tickets, without refund.
Although cheering and positive gallery responses to great play are encouraged, unsolicited and consistent calls from the gallery toward players and others are prohibited.
- For the safety of everyone and in keeping with policy established at major sporting events, running is considered to be unacceptable behavior.
- Please stay behind the gallery ropes and cooperate with instructions given by Championship Marshals.
- Please kneel or sit if you are in the front row and remain still throughout each shot.
- Anyone acting in a manner that is deemed to be abusive, derogatory, rude, or aggressive may be subject to removal from the Championship premises and may be prohibited from returning to the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship or attending any future PGA of America event.
Health & Wellness Policies & Procedures
- The PGA of America encourages attendees of the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship to familiarize themselves with and follow the recommendations of the CDC (click here for the CDC’s website regarding COVID-19 prevention actions) and to closely review the policies and procedures below before heading to Fields Ranch East at PGA Frisco this May.
- Be respectful of others and be mindful of your distance to others while at the Championship.
- Sanitization and handwashing are encouraged throughout your time on-site and additional sanitation stations will be available throughout the grounds. Spectators are permitted to bring their own hand sanitizer from home.
- If you begin to feel ill or have symptoms once on-site, go directly to a First Aid location. Medical professionals will be ready to assist you.
- Note: All policies and procedures to ensure the health and well-being of all stakeholders are subject to change at the PGA's discretion or by recommendation of the CDC, our medical partners, or local and state officials.
Spectator Health Promise
- All spectators, staff, and volunteers must agree that they will not attend the Championship if they feel ill or display any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (click here for the CDC’s website regarding COVID-19 symptoms).
- By attending the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship, spectators, staff, and volunteers are acknowledging that they are free of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Despite measures to mitigate, elimination of the risk of contracting or transmitting a communicable disease, including, but not limited to, COVID-19, is not currently possible. Therefore, by attending the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship, all attendees assume the risk and liability for any exposure to COVID-19 and any related loss, liability, or injury at the 2023 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship at all times.