Tickets Available for 2022 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores
The best in Senior Golf return to Benton Harbor over Memorial Day Weekend.
The PGA of America announced today that tickets for the 82nd KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship are now available for purchase at SrPGA.com. The Championship, one of the most historic and prestigious events in senior golf, will be played May 25-29, 2022 at Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor, Mich. The Championship not only brings the most accomplished senior golfers to the area, but also provides a variety of family-friendly fan experiences for all to enjoy.
“The KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship is always a memorable event, but it’s especially exciting when it is being played at ‘home’ in Benton Harbor,” said Brandon Haney, Championship Director of the 82nd KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship. “This community and our friends at KitchenAid have showed up time and time again for the Championship, and we are already working with them to make this year one of the best events yet.”
The 82nd KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship schedule is listed below. Additional media opportunities and fan experiences will be announced as they become available.
- Wednesday, May 25: Practice round
- Thursday, May 26 - Sunday, May 29: Championship rounds
Holiday Gift Boxes Available:
Just in time for the holidays, Limited Edition Holiday Gift Boxes are now available. The commemorative gift boxes include a Championship hat, souvenir ticket, gift card for round(s) of golf at Harbor Shores, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, and a holiday card for personalization.
- Flex 4-Pack Holiday Box - Ticket purchasers have the flexibility to choose how to use four (4) tickets any time during the Championship
- Ultimate Golf Experience Holiday Box - Attend the Championship on the day of your choice, then return to Harbor Shores to play a round of golf during the 2022 season
- Ultimate Golf Foursome Holiday Box - Bring four (4) friends to the Championship on the day of your choice, and return to Harbor Shores to create your own golfing memories with a foursome round of golf
- Two (2) Daily Makers Trail 19th Hole Holiday Box - Bring a friend to the Championship one day either Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to enjoy craft beer, wine, & spirits in a relaxed, covered pavilion while watching the action on the 17th Green
- Two (2) Weekly Makers Trail 19th Hole Holiday Box - Bring a friend to the Championship for the entire Championship week Thursday-Sunday to enjoy craft beer, wine, & spirits in a relaxed, covered pavilion while watching the action on the 17th Green
Special Holiday Pricing Ticket Options:
- Flex Ticket - (ONLY $20) - provides a one-time access and the ticket holder decides which day to attend Wednesday-Sunday
- Flex 4-Pack - BEST VALUE ($60)- It is like buying three Flex tickets and getting one FREE! Bring the whole family
The PGA of America will once again offer free access to fans ages 17 and under. Each ticketed adult may bring up to four juniors under the age of 17 onto the Championship grounds at Harbor Shores for free each day; no registration for juniors is necessary.
All Active Duty, Military Retirees, Active Reserve, National Guard, Department of Defense civilians and an accompanying guest will also be admitted free of charge to the Championship as part of the PGA of America’s commitment to various military initiatives and remembering the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces.
KitchenAid is the title sponsor of the Championship, which is held at Harbor Shores every other year. The event was cancelled in 2020 due to COVID-19, making this year’s highly anticipated event even more exciting. KitchenAid is part of Whirlpool Corp., which is headquartered in Benton Harbor. Each year, KitchenAid provides fans the unique experience of the KitchenAid Fairway Club, where attendees of all ages can enjoy interactive activities and live cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs, while getting up close and personal with the latest and greatest KitchenAid products.
“This KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship has become part of the fabric of our local community and we take great pride in bringing golf fans, foodies and cooking enthusiasts together to showcase our great Southwest Michigan through the international platform this sponsorship provides,” said Deb O’Connor, director of Global Corporate Reputation and Community Relations at Whirlpool Corp. “From our KitchenAid Fairway Club to the community showcase that highlights the best of our community to everyone that comes through the gates, we cannot wait to pull out all of the stops this year and welcome the players, volunteers, and our beloved fans back home to Harbor Shores.”
Volunteers are an essential part of the 2022 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship. By completing the registration, each volunteer can take advantage of the volunteer uniform package which includes a Nike golf polo, jacket, hat, meal and water vouchers, and a personalized Volunteer Credential which will provide access to the grounds all five days of the 2022 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship.
Click here for more information and to register as a volunteer. Please contact the Championship Office at 269-487-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the volunteer opportunities.
Fans can learn more about the brand sponsorship and get updates at @KitchenAid_golf on Twitter.
For more information about the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship or to purchase tickets, visit SrPGA.com.