If you are returning or new to volunteering for the PGA of America, we thank you for your commitment. We could not do this without you!
The KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship has been hosted at Harbor Shores every other year since 2012. Last year a couple from Illinois signed up to volunteer for the week. They scheduled family events such as graduation and a wedding in Southwest Michigan. In between, they supported the Championship by volunteering. While at the Championship, they spent time learning in the Community Showcase with the help of Southwest Michigan Tourist Council. The couple typically spends winters in Florida. After their visit to our beautiful region, they decided to sell their house and enjoy the beaches here in Michigan’s Great Southwest.
Adult Volunteers (ages 22 and older) are required to volunteer for at least four (4) shifts (totaling approximately 16-20 hours), act as a PGA ambassador offering assistance to guests during their unscheduled time and pay a $140.00 ($132.08 plus $7.92 MI tax) Volunteer Package Fee. In exchange for this fee, volunteers receive:
- Four (4) Any Day Flex Tickets for family and friends
- Discounted round of golf at Harbor Shores*
Food & Beverage
- Vouchers for on-site concession stands
- One (1) Ralph Lauren volunteer golf shirt
- One (1) Ralph Lauren volunteer outerwear item
- Volunteer hat
- Official 2020 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship program
- One time discount at The Championship Shop
Volunteers will need access to the grounds of Harbor Shores. Therefore, you will also receive a personalized Volunteer Credential which will provide access to the grounds during the 81st KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship.
* 50% off round of golf at Harbor Shores (June 15 - September 15, 2020) or cart fee only (September 16 - Course Closure, 2020). All assigned volunteer shifts must be completed to be eligible. This is non-transferable and not available for resale.
"This is a great event for our community."- Traci P.
"I love how personable and friendly the golfers are."- Kevin H.
"Great memories of the people in Benton Harbor."- Nancy J